I had the most wonderful dream right before waking this morning. It involved beautiful music, a dear friend, and one of my musical heroes. Many aspects of the dream filled me with a feeling of love, acceptance, celebration, empowerment, and peace. Amazingly like yoga, eh?
I made it out of bed, walked my dog, and songs started flowing through my mind inspired by the wonderful dream. I came inside, sat down in front of iTunes, and this is the result.
I plan on using it for Hot Yoga tonight at 6:30 … and maybe for every music listening occasion until inspiration strikes again.
Slow Hand Soul
1. I Am – Guru Singh and Seal
2. Running on Faith – Eric Clapton (unplugged)
3. Rich Woman – Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
4. A Message 2010 – Coldplay*
5. Into the Mystic – Van Morrison
6. Inna Di Red – Stephen Marley
7. A Change is Gonna Come – Seal
8. You Can’t Always Get What You Want – The Rolling Stones
9. Love and Happiness – Al Green
10. Wildflowers – Tom Petty
11. Trouble – Ray LaMontagne
12. In the Light of My Soul – GuruGanesha Singh
13. Hallelujah (feat. Charlie Sexton) – Justin Timberlake *
14. Surrender – Peter Davison
Total Running Time 1:10:27
* These songs are from the Hope for Haiti Now album and are available for purchase on iTunes with proceeds going to benefit Haitians in need.